Monday, February 23, 2009

I tuned to MTV the other day...


And boy did I regret it.

A show came on called Fantasy Factory and it proved to me just how badly MTV has deteriorated in terms of quality and content. Not only was there an insane amount of commercials, but throughout the entire 30 minute show not a single thing actually happened. 

When I say nothing happened, I mean that the entire show was composed of a bunch of idiots wasting time. It wasn't even funny (which would have given it some value).
All they did was play with a crash test dummy.... for the WHOLE SHOW. And not even play in an experimental sense, I mean it just showed some guy carrying it around, and putting it in places....

That was it.

So, MTV, please stop making horrible programming that turns people's brains into useless mush, thanks.

No comments: