Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funny-Ass Video of the Week (5)

First of all, I just realized that "Funny Ass" should probably have a hyphen in it since it's pronounced as one word (kind of).
However, and I can't imagine why this is, but I couldn't find funny or ass in my AP Stylebook (sorry Prof. Ottolenghi).

Anyways, I found this hilarious video in which Jesus shows off his awesome pwnage powers!
It's made by comedy duo Luke Barats and Joe Bereta (known as Barats and Bereta), who also have some other great videos at baratsandbereta.com, their myspace channel, and their youtube channel.


Warning: If you are easily offended by videos that make references to religious subjects please put a banana suit on, find the nearest baseball bat, put peanut butter and jelly on it and wack yourself over the head with it. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: