Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My brother got his first Mac ever!!

Click the image above to enlarge and be able to read my brother's Facebook post of surrender!

My older brother got a Mac!! Sweeet victory!!! At last the evil tyranny of Microsoft will be overthrown foreverrrrrr!!!

.... er.... well.... not quite.
But, I'm a pretty big Mac head and the fact that my older, Mac-hating brother finally got one is a huge triumph for me. Especially after years of him calling them macintrash and crapintosh and severely making fun of my decision to get my family's first Mac two years ago.

*tear*

I'd just like to thank Steve Jobs for always being there for me. *snifle* and my friends for never really understanding the difference between Macs and PCs, and my mom for supporting me but not actually caring.
Thank you!!! I love you guys!!!

No comments: